Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chevron and High-Waisted Shorts

Welcome to my very first post! I love to read blogs especially by teen girls, but there aren't very many so I decided to start my own that's all about fashion and DIY. Here is my first Outfit of the Day:

I absolutely love chevron, if you can't tell from the title of my blog, so I paired the chevron top with black high-waisted shorts and a hot pink statement necklace to brighten up the outfit.
 I like to wear my mom's pearl earrings that she lets me borrow, so that I can make my outfits feel more grown-up.
  Flip flops are a must in the summertime because they are cute and easy to wear. These are my favorite pair of flip flops.
 My mom and I got out nails done today, so I wanted to show them off because they accessorize the outfit. I also paired my Pandora bracelet with this outfit because it's a staple to my outfits.

Outfit:
Chevron Top - American Eagle Outfitters
Black High-Waisted Shorts - Altar'd State
White Tank Top - Forever 21
Silver Flip Flops - Target
Hot Pink Bubble Necklace - Altar'd State
Pearl Earrings - My mom's that I borrow
Pandora Bracelet

Thank Y'all for reading,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment