Followers

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Paper Flower Wreath

Spring is one of my favorite seasons, but my allergies on the other hand don't enjoy spring at all. When I think of spring I think of colorful FLOWERS. I knew I couldn't make a wreath for my room with actual flowers, so I decided to make one with paper flowers instead.
Supplies:
Paper Flower & Leaf Cut-outs
Brads
Ribbon
Wreath Form
Tape
Foam Adhesive Squares
1/8 inch Hole Punch
(I folded all of the petals in half to create dimension)
I started by layering the petals to create a layout for all of my flowers. 

Then I took the hole punch to create holes in the center of my flowers.

 I inserted a brad in the holes that I punched to connect the layers and create my flowers.
Then I added a leaf to the back and adhered the flowers to the wreath form with the foam adhesive squares.
Finally I taped ribbon to the back to of the wreath form and tied it in a bow to hang it.
I think it looks lovely on my blue door in my room or on my mom's pie safe.

Thank y'all for reading,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment