Followers

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Antique Door Picture Display

If you can't tell I kind of have a thing for pictures, I spend constant hours on Instagram and shooting pictures with my Canon 70D so I can capture my favorite memories. With all of these pictures, I have to come up with creative ways to display them ALL in my room. This old door in the corner of my room is one of my favorite ways to display all of my fun memories.
I fell in love with this door at an antique shop a while back, but I never knew what I was going to do with it. I just knew I needed to have it because it was only $20 that was too great to pass up! It sat in the corner of my room just waiting to be decorated, so I finally gathered all my supplies and got to crafting away.
Supplies:
Old door
Twine
Scissors
Washi tape
Instagram pictures
 All I had to do was washi tape my pictures to the twine and then secure the twine to the door. Yes, it's that simple!
 Now I have a fun way to see some of my favorite memories with my friends & family. Throughout my day I can remember going to different concerts, the beach, New York, and so much more just by glancing over at all of my pictures. 
Thank y'all for reading,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment