Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Picture Window

I absolutely love pictures.
They capture the moments that you 
replay over and over in your head
like fun memories with the people that you love.
Since I have been redecorating my room,
I have wanted to put pictures anywhere and everywhere! One of my favorite ways to display photos in my room is in my antique window that I found at a sweet little store
near my grandma's house called The Old Feed Store.

 It was so easy to make because all you need is 
an antique window, 
mini clothespins, 
washi tape,
baker's twine,
scissors,
& your favorite pictures.
First I started by cutting two pieces of twine that were long enough to have some slack for pictures to hang. Then I taped my pieces of twine to the back of the window on both sides and in the middle with washi tape making sure that both sides were even so my pictures would hang right.
Then I clipped some mini clothespins on the twine, so that I could add my favorite Instagram pictures. The Walgreens app is perfect for getting square 4x4 pictures because you can send pictures from Instagram directly to Walgreens and pick them up a couple hours later.
I finished by adding some of my favorite pictures and displaying it next to my chalkboard wall. I think this is such a fun way to display pictures instead of a normal picture frame.

Thank y'all for reading,
Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment