Followers

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Flea Market Finds & OOTD

Yesterday, two of my bestest friends & I went on a junking trip to the Nashville Flea Market. We all had a fantabulous time even if it was like a thousand degrees outside. Here's my outfit & what I found:
Outfit:
Vest - Nashville Flea Market 
Dress - tobi.com
Mexican Sandals - Ensenada, Mexico Shop
Necklace - Dillards
My very first find was this tribal print vintage vest for only $10
I absolutely love this outfit. If you can't tell, I had a blast styling it. I think the cut-out shoulders look so nice with the vest & the necklace and shoes tie the whole outfit together. I also love mixing prints like tribal with solid colors.
"&" my second find was this adorable gold ampersand. I think that this will be lots of fun to use for photo shoots and to put above my desk in my room on my chalkboard wall because I kind of adore black and gold together.
I may have only found two things, but I couldn't be any happier. Here are some more pictures because I had so much fun shooting in this outfit.
Now I can't wait to have a party, so I can use this "&" sign in a photo booth.

Thank y'all for reading,
Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment