Followers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Sign

Fall is my favorite season because of all the vibrant colors like the oranges and reds. I also love all of the yummy scents like Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks or warm cinnamon candles burning in every room of my house. 

I also love pinecones, acorns, and pumpkins all around my house to decorate.
Supplies:
Orange Acrylic Paint
Brown Acrylic Paint
Letter Stickers
Leaf Stickers
Thin canvas 
I loved the names of the paints: Nutmeg Brown and Jack-O-Lantern because they remind me of fall.
 I painted one coat of the Jack-O-Lantern color for a base on the canvas.
 Once the orange had dried, I placed my stickers where I wanted the letters to show through.
 I painted two coats of the Nutmeg Brown color, and then I peeled the stickers up.
The final product revealed my fall quote "Sweater Weather" along with my leaves.
I hope y'all enjoy and go try this out!

Thank y'all for reading,
Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment