Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pumpkin Bread

Even though fall hasn't officially started, I am already in the mood for all things fall. I have been strategically placing pinecones and fall-scented candles all around my house while drinking my Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Whenever I think of fall, I think of anything pumpkin, so today you can learn how to make some pumpkin bread:


Ingredients:
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
4 Eggs
1 cup vegetable oil *I substituted the oil with 1 cup of applesauce*
2/3 cup water
3 cups white sugar
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger


Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease 3 7x3 inch loaf pans
Mix the pumpkin puree, eggs, oil or applesauce, water, and sugar. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger together. 


Combine the two ingredient mixtures together until both are blended well together. Pour an even amount into the 3 loaf pans. Cook for 50 minutes.

I hope that y'all enjoy the pumpkin bread!

Thank y'all for reading,
Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment