Followers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bedding Makeover

I feel like I just finished my room, and I already want to start redoing it again. My room is definitely a work in progress at the moment, but I couldn't wait to go ahead and share what I have done so far. I decided that I wanted to paint my walls white, so that if I want to change again then it will be much easier and then I could incorporate my pops of color. 
Here's an easy way to change up your bedding on a budget:

I fell in love with the Anthropologie Jardin Comforter because of all of the color, but I knew that I needed some accent pillows to go along with my bedspread. I had lots of pillows from my old room, so I decided that since I am trying to redo my room on a budget, I should order pillow shams. I also was able to keep my Ikea throw and white sheets since they both coordinated with everything.
I ordered my pillow shams from Pottery Barn Teen. I think that this mustard color goes well with my bedspread.
I simply put some of my old pillow inside the shams and it gave them a new look to coordinate with my bedspread.
 I love this pillow because it has my initials monogrammed on it.
 Buying pillow shams is an easy and cheap way to change up the look of your bedroom.
This white pillow is actually one that I found at Target the other day, but I thought that the floral design looked great with my bedspread.
 The last pillow sham that I chose was this pink ruffle one.
I love my new bedding and I can't wait to show y'all my room once it's done! 

Thank y'all for reading,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment